Meet the group and help stand up for what’s right!
Please join us Tuesday, December 8th, from 6:30 to 8:00 pm for a meeting of South Central Wisconsin United to Amend. The meeting will be held at the Sequoya Library, 4340 Tokay Blvd, Madison (map). This is THE core issue of our time. Please come meet the group and find your niche in this growing democracy movement!
As you may know, three bad government bills are awaiting the Governor’s signature. Despite the fact that 97% of Americans are very concerned about the corruption in our government and want something done about it, the majority of Wisconsin’s politicians continue to ignore their constituents, while attempting to institutionalize their own corrupt behavior. In this onslaught, they have:
- doubled contribution limits
- okayed coordination with issue-advocacy groups
- eliminated disclosure of contributor’s employers
- eliminated the Government Accountability Board (GAB)
- eliminated John Doe criminal investigations into political malfeasance
Had enough yet? It’s time to stand up for what’s right!
If you have any questions or comments, just reply to this email. Thanks for all you do!
Al Sulzer & Richard Russell Co-Chairs, South Central Wisconsin Move To Amend